Frequently asked questions
- I'm locked out of my account - what do I do?
- How do I close my account?
- How do I unsubscribe from emails?
- How do I change my contact details?
- Can I change my username?
1. I'm locked out of my account - what do I do?
In order for us to reset your account, please contact our Member Services team on 020 7580 6060 and someone will be able to verify your identity and then reset your account details for you. Our office hours are 9am - 6pm, Monday to Friday.
2. How do I close my account?
Click here to contact us and select 'Account Closure' from the topic list. Make sure you also fill in your name, Zopa username and email address and we'll do the rest and send you a confirmation email once your account has been closed.
3. How do I unsubscribe from emails?
Log into your Zopa account, click on My Details on the left hand menu and then select My Contact Preferences.
4. How do I change my contact details?
If you need to update your address, email address or telephone number click on My Details on the left hand menu once logged into your account. Then simply select My Personal Info or My Address and click 'Edit' next to the information you wish to change.
5. Can I change my username?
Unfortunately not. Your username on Zopa is the unique way in which we can identify you therefore once you have opened your account this cannot be changed.